Асистент з питань комунікацій та звітності в IFES. Дедлайн - 26 грудня 2019 року.
IFES Communications and Reporting Assistant will be responsible for supporting the key communications, reporting, and M&E processes and will work closely with IFES Strategic Communications Officer and IFES Project, M&E and Reporting Officer. One position is currently available.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Providing support with designing, drafting and editing documents, including promotional materials, project reports and project correspondence in both English and Ukrainian;
- Assisting in development of materials for IFES Ukraine external outreach platforms, including Facebook, Twitter and YouTube accounts;
- Assisting in administration of IFES Ukraine website;
- Drafting articles and success stories on IFES Ukraine program activities;
- Assisting in designing and editing IFES Ukraine newsletters;
- Providing support with organizing and updating IFES multimedia files—photographs, videos, printed materials—as well as stakeholder contact information;
- Assisting with designing and implementing M&E activities, maintaining files and collecting/compiling M&E data for activities;
- Assisting in maintaining program tracking and reporting tools;
- Providing logistic and administrative support to select programmatic activities;
- Translating written documents and providing verbal interpretation for staff as required;
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS and SPECIFICATIONS
- The ability to remain organized while handling multiple tasks under tight deadlines;
- Ability to complete tasks with supervision;
- Excellent reporting and document handling skills;
- High attention to details;
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English and Ukrainian;
- Must value operating in a collaborative and cooperative environment.
EDUCATION and QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field required;
- 0-2 years of relevant experience;
- Experience in managing databases, social media and editing websites (HTML, CSS) will be an advantage;
- Experience in design of publications for outside consumption preferred;
- Excellent communication skills, including English and Ukrainian language writing skills;
- High proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Lightroom and Premier preferred.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Fluency in English, Ukrainian, and Russian languages required.
TRAVEL: Domestic travel may be required.
All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment/promotions and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, race, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic. IFES encourages people with disabilities and individuals from diverse backgrounds to apply.
All interested candidates should send their CV and a half-page cover letter in English with “Communications and Reporting Assistant” in subject line to Kateryna Polishchuk (email@example.com) copying Maksym Palamarchuk (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than by December 26, 2019.