Expected scope of work:
Reporting on donors projects implementation;
Creation of info digests for international partners;
Support organization of donors meetings;
Ensure participation of the SE “MPU” representatives in international conferences;
Creation of presentation materials
1. Coordination of the implementation of international technical assistance projects and grant from the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria “Gain momentum in reducing TB/ HIV burden in Ukraine” in 2021–2023, namely:
● Monitoring project KPIs
● Reporting on the implementation of project plans
● Informing stakeholders about projects implementation.
2. Ensuring constant informing of international partners on medical procurement reform developments:
● Organization of regular meetings with international partners
● Preparation of presentation materials
● Preparation of info digests
● Participation in the preparation of annual reports on the international activities of the SE “MPU”
3. Ensuring the participation of the SE “MPU” representatives in international profile conferences as experts
● Higher degree in International relations, Public administration, Management of non-profit organizations, media communications, journalism, etc.);
● 1+ years of work experience on similar positions in the public sector, NGOs or the commercial sector;
● Confident user of MS Office, Google services;
● Ukrainian - fluent, English - Advanced (including written and oral communication skills with foreign contractors).
Key professional skills:
Understanding the specifics of the work of international organizations;
Knowledge of the legislation on the implementation and monitoring of ITD projects, the Law of Ukraine “On the implementation of the programs of the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria in Ukraine”;
Ability to work with texts and presentations;
Ability to organize events;
Mastery of risk and conflict management skills.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
Responsibility, attention to detail;
High level of communication skills, persuasiveness in communication;
Diplomacy, empathy, flexibility, proactivity;
High level of motivation and active citizenship. Decency, zero tolerance for corruption, motivation to be involved in large-scale changes and to be part of health care reform.
Professional and personal development;
English language courses, internal and external education;
Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
Official employment according to the legislation, social package; competitive salary; 28 days off;
It is possible to work both in the office (Khreshchatyk str.) and remotely.
Please send your CV and cover letter in English and Ukrainian to email@example.com Subject line should contain “International Relations Specialist”.
We really expect inspiring cover letters from you, because we want to understand why you and why us.
The State Enterprise Medical Procurement of Ukraine was established in October 2018 as the strategic procuring agency in healthcare. We aim to perform transparent and effective procurement of quality medicines and medical devices, and to ensure broad access to medicines for Ukrainian patients.
In 2020 we perform centralized public procurement of the medicines and medical devices for 14 out of 38 state programmes of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine. In addition, this year we procure personal protective equipment (PPE) and medical equipment to fight COVID-19. We also purchase medical equipment for hospital emergency departments and ambulance vehicles for the regions. Our total procurement budget this year is around 14,8 bln UAH.
According to the provisions of Ukrainian legislation we are exempted from paying VAT when buying medicines and medical devices. Also, medical goods, procured by us, can be registered in Ukraine under simplified procedures.
We have created and developed our in-house data analytics platform MedData. MedData makes it possible to collect the demand for the medical goods throughout Ukraine, analyze leftover medicines available in the regions, follow the supply of medical goods. Data, collected through MedData, is widely used. In particular, by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine to create dashboards that demonstrate coverage of Ukrainian hospitals with COVID-19 related PPE and medicines, general preparedness of the hospitals to receive patients with the virus.
We adhere to the highest anticorruption and professional standards, established on the state level as well as set up by us, internally.
We plan to introduce new procurement instruments, namely, framework agreements and Managed Entry Agreements that should ensure access of Ukrainian patients to innovative and affordable treatments.
We strive to become a reliable and trustful partner for Ukrainian patients, doctors, suppliers and taxpayers.