We invite your audit company to provide a quotation for the provision of these services to us.
The details on the assignment are provided in the attached Terms of Reference (ToR) (Annex A).
All additional information regarding the requested services are detailed in the following document
- Questionnaire (Annex B).
The audit company has to confirm her independence according to the IESBA Code of Ethics for Professional Accountants (and according to other Ukrainian independence codes if applicable).
The quotation and the additional documentation should be submitted in English.
1. Documentation required
The bid shall contain the following documents:
- Basic information about the company (name, legal status, state registration certificate, auditors’ certificate, contact details, contact person);
- Proposed total service price included VAT in UAH and delivery time for draft and final audit report;
- Information about team composition;
- CVs for staff proposed for conducting the audit service. A senior staff is recommended for the audit;
- Short description of the methodology of service;
- Evidence of successful audits conducted for non-profit organisations in Ukraine;
- Details of other non-profit clients as well as any references that might be used;
- Draft of service contract for audit service to be sign from both parties (if available).
2. Deadline for the presentation of the documentation
The documentation shall be submitted to Tdh in Ukraine by Tuesday, 20th of October 2020
3. Quotation acceptance and contract signature
The final decision regarding the offer acceptance by Tdh in Ukraine will be communicate after the necessary negotiation till Saturday, 31st of October 2020. The contract will be signed after this date.
4. Assessment of Quotations
Quotations will be assessed on the following criteria:
- Experience of providing comprehensive external audit services to international and national not-for-profit sector and demonstrable technical expertise in accounting for non-profit organisations, small to middle size commercial companies in Ukraine.
- Experience of advising similar organisations within the last three years and evidence of understanding the challenges and constraints within the non-profit sector.
- The quality and experience of the proposed external audit team as well as cultural fit.
- The suitability of the audit approach.
- The firm’s approach to customer service, quality assurance and social/environmental considerations.
- Value for money, particularly the added value that the audit process will bring to Tdh.
5. Audit Report and deadlines for submitting audit report
The audit report should provide an opinion whether financial statements are stated in accordance with international accounting standards. The audit opinion should provide reasonable assurance, that the financial statements are presented fairly, in all material respects, and/or give a true and fair view in accordance with the financial reporting framework. The audit financial report should be based on the Tdh accounting system Saga by currency in use.
A questionnaire has to be filled as part of the audit report (please, find the form in attach in Annex B). Recommendation/Management letter should be part of the report to be delivered.
The audit process could start from Monday, 25th of January 2021.
The deadline to submit the first draft of audit report and filled questionnaire is the 17th of February 2021, Tdh will take ideally 5 days to make comments to the drafts, sothe deadline for auditors to deliver the final report (included Tdh comments/answers) is the 25th of February 2021.