Антикорупційна ініціатива ЕС в Україні (www.euaci.eu) запрошує до співпраці спеціаліста з оцінки HR-потреб для Національного агенства з питань запобігання корупції. Дедлайн - 15 травня 2018 року (далі - англ.).
Більше вакансій у розділі Вакансії
NACP leadership requested the EU Anti-Corruption Initiative in Ukraine (EUACI), the largest EU technical assistance program on anti-corruption, to contribute to the strategic planning of HR processes at the Agency. The first stage of this assistance is the production of the needs baseline assessment on HR. The assessment aims to analyse the current situation and assist NACP with further development of HR strategy and other activities to promote the strategic development of the NACP in terms of HR. The assessment report will have to outline detailed and practical recommendations for the Agency in terms of mid- and long-term HRM strategies. The recommendations should be in line with good European standards and smart practices in the EU.
An international or Ukrainian HR expert is foreseen.
Key qualifications of the consultant include:
- Academic degree – MA degree or higher in HR, economics or others related field;
- At least five years of work experience with government HR processes (experience of working in the HR Departments in the EU state agencies or on improving HR processes at the EU state agencies will be considered as an asset);
- At least three years of experience of conducting HR trainings for government agencies;
- Proven experience of drafting HR -related documents and analytics (report writing on HR issues for international organizations or donors will be considered as an asset)
- Fluency in both written and spoken English (Knowledge of Russian and/or Ukrainian will be considered as an asset)
The application package of the candidate should include:
- CV of the candidate;
- One page describing the methodology to be applied in the HRM project, indicating time availability;
- Samples of reports\analysis\papers\trainings;
The proposals shall be submitted by 16:00 Kyiv time, on 15 May 2018 by e-mail to email@example.com
Bidding language: English.
Questions for the Request for Bid should be addressed to no later than 10 May, 2018 16:00 Kyiv time to firstname.lastname@example.org.