Прозорро.Продажі шукає молодшого проектного менеджера. Дедлайн - 7 грудня 2018 р. (далі - англ.).
The objective of reform initiative is to develop an electronic asset sales system and make it operational based on ProZorro principles and architecture, allowing to significantly decrease corruption by implementing an IT system of transparent asset sales. The reform would also allow to restructure the portfolio of SOEs by providing a transparent privatization tool. The RI will introduce five new directions for operations:
- Wood market;
- Small privatization;
- Land auction;
- Real estate rental;
- Incidental assets of SOEs.
Junior Project Manager will be responsible for attracting the new organizations into the Electronic Trading System and to implement processes in order to provide for the needs and interest of all the participating parties of the process. In addition, the Project Manager will be responsible for performing business process development and implementation as well as other internal managerial activities within the project.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Master’s degree in Economics, Finance, Law or Management;
- 1-2 years’ experience in investment management, business development, marketing or consulting;
- Good knowledge of data management and analytic skills;
- Ability to prepare documents in a very high standard;
- Experience with government entities and their mandate and processes is an advantage (preferably);
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Proactively seek and propose solution for the current issues;
- Ability to work in a team and be able to bear the responsibility for individual streams;
- Huge desire and motivation to implement changes on the nationwide level.
Indicative duties and responsibilities:
- Inquiring and summarizing issues and needs for the participants of the Electronic Trading System;
- Providing effective communication between various project streams in the process of system development and improvement;
- Formalization of business processes and corporate governance for the being established legal entity;
- Developing a project plan and tracking the progress;
- Development and implementation of the system of values and incentives inside the project;
- Conduction of educational and training events for auction organizations and brokers;
- Development and implementation of the robust Q&A environment on the project’s public portal;
- Design of the templates of the legal acts and documents for auction organizations;
- Implementation of the informational mailing and distribution system;
- Development of manuals and guidance materials for auction organizations on the local and municipal level;
- Development of manuals and guidance materials for the major state-owned legal entities;
- Conducting of regular 1-2 days business trips all around the country.
Contract Duration and Timing
The total duration of the consultancy is expected to be 4 months with possible extension. Full time position based in Kyiv.
Submissions must be prepared in English and delivered electronically by 17:00 Kyiv time on December 7, 2018. We do not welcome unsolicited phone calls.
All submissions must include:
1) Applicant’s CV;
2) Applicant’s brief letter of interest indicated related experience and achievements.
Please ensure to state Junior Project Manager for the ProZorro.Salein the e-mail subject line.
Applications received after the indicated deadline or without letter of interest will not be reviewed and considered
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted after December 11, 2018.