Проектний менеджер адмініструватиме поточні проекти Спілки, включаючи щоденні завдання, які пов’язані з моніторингом та оцінкою, а також за потребою координуватиме підготовку проектних пропозицій на грантові конкурси.
Project Manager will be responsible for administrative management of UHHRU current projects including daily management of Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) related activities as well as coordination of project proposals’ preparation and submitting the applications to the relevant calls, if needed.
It is supposed that Project Manager will be actively engaged in 2-3 projects, funded by foreign donors or embassies, governmental institutions of other countries or foundations based in Kyiv.
- Development of project action plans (annual/semi-annual/quarterly, etc.) with further approval of all stakeholders;
- Day-to-day project coordination, including monitoring of project related deadlines;
- Systematic communication with donors on the issues in regard to implementation of the projects;
- Processing documentation on the projects and managing internal administrative tasks or on request of the donor;
- To design, implement and coordinate MEL system (to employ proper data collection tools and methodologies, compile and analyze data from each of the Project areas for drafting impact and results summaries and/or other reporting as required) for tracking delivery against targets, outcomes, impacts, determining areas of improvement along with capturing and disseminating knowledge and lessons learned within the project;
- To conduct periodic site visits and attend program events to collect data for monitoring and evaluation, to document them in the database and through photographs, focus groups discussions, observations, stakeholder meetings, etc.;
- Reporting on the projects upon the donor’s requirements and internal regulations of the Union (interim, final reports); including MEL reports;
- Coordination of project proposals’ submission to the relevant calls and further monitoring on the evaluation procedure by the granting authority (if needed);
- To perform other duties as assigned by the leadership of UHHRU.
- University degree, preferably in Law, Political, Social, Management Sciences or Humanities;
- Progressively responsible professional experience (3-5 years) related to Project Management (knowledge of Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning is an asset);
- Experience in strategic planning, results-based management and performance measurement (including reporting, database management, developing MEL and performance plans);
- Professional oral and written fluency in English and Ukrainian languages;
- Demonstrating strong presentation and facilitation skills, proven writing and analytical skills and objective reasoning to draw conclusions;
- Good understanding of context and dynamics related to the sphere of human rights, civil society and donor community in Ukraine (experience of human rights projects is a strong advantage);
- Quick learner who can work independently under minimal supervision and work closely with other staff members, and partners to meet reporting requirements and compile necessary information gathered from a variety of sources in a timely manner;
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
Applicants should submit their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18:00 of 1 October, 2019, indicating “Project Manager” position in the subject line of the e-mail. Application package must include CV and motivation letter and salary expectations..
Ukrainian Helsinki Human Rights Union is an association of 28 human rights organizations that work in protect human rights and fundamental freedoms. Personnel policy of the Union is based on the principle of non-discrimination, providing equal opportunities for candidates regardless of race, color, age, religious or political beliefs, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation or disability in making decisions about hiring or career.