Проект USAID «Підтримка організацій-лідерів у протидії корупції в Україні ВзаємоДія» (SACCI) шукає інтерна з питань комунікацій.
Communications Intern Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) Program in Ukraine Project Summary:
The Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) Program in Ukraine is a five-year USAID initiative with the objective to assist Ukraine to reduce corruption and increase the accountability and transparency of governance. The program seeks to empower key government institutions to fight corruption, build public support for and engagement in anticorruption effort, and reduce citizen tolerance to corruption.
The Project is seeking a part-time Intern for the Communications Department to assist SACCI with maintaining its social media campaigns and building strong ties with the young audiences. As such, the SACCI communications team is looking for a dynamic, tireless, inquisitive, energetic and idea-rich intern who would help the Project to craft communications responses to everyday challenges, help retain youth interest to the theme of personal integrity and countering corruption and be eager to learn the inner works of a dynamic international technical assistance team. This is a short-term part-time position with an anticipated end date of on or about January 31, 2019.
- Assist with producing youth-oriented content for SACCI’s Facebook, Instagram and Telegram.
- Edit/proofread texts and documents in Ukrainian.
- Provide inputs to presenting SACCI brand online and offline.
- Travel to project implementation locations to interview (for video and print) project beneficiaries, partners.
- Design and prepare youth communications outreach events (including implementation of own ideas and micro-projects) to decrease corruption tolerance amongst youth.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Completed or ongoing education in journalism, marketing, communications or other related field preferred.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Perfect command of Ukrainian (both spoken and written) required, 190+ score of the External Independent Testing (The Ukrainian Language) preferred.
- Experience with photo/video editing and knowledge of Adobe Photoshop preferred.
- Prior experience with USAID-funded projects or with the US is preferred.
- Fluency in English (oral and written) required.
Application submission deadline is October 20, by 6:00 PM Kyiv time.
Late applications will not be accepted.
Please use Internet Explorer when submitting your application
For more information on MSI, please visit our website at http://www.msiworldwide.com/
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.