МБФ «Альянс громадського здоров'я» оголшує конкурс на заміщення вакансії консультанта.
ICF “Alliance for Public Health” seeks a technical support consultant to M&E department while implementation of the project “Monitoring and Response to Human Rights Violations in Ukraine”.
Since 2019, ICF “Alliance for Public Health” has been implementing the project REAct (“Rights-Evidence-Action”) aimed to monitor and record cases of human rights violations of key populations vulnerable to HIV and tuberculosis and to response to them. Among such violations are denial of services, refusal to provide medical support, stigmatization and discrimination due to drug use, sexual orientation or HIV positive status, physical and emotional harm, disclosure of confidential information, public outing, deprivation of parental rights etc.
REAct project implementation is supported by Frontline AIDS (UK) with the financial support from the GF. Currently, the project is running in Kiyv, Dnipro, Kryvyi Rig and Odessa with planning of scale up to additional seven regions in a few months.
REAct team is presented by Alliance staff, national coordinator, as well as, specialists who documenting the cases and regional coordinators in every region.
Within the project a database is used to record cases of human rights violations. The data in the database is presented by the types of perpetrators, types of incidents, provided support to the client etc. The data both quantitative and qualitative.
Selected consultant will support the implementation of the reporting system and provide technical assistance to the REAct team.
This is a part-time remote consultancy opportunity till 31.12.2020 with a possibility of extension.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Ensure efficient and timely data entry into the database in accordance with the adopted procedures and instructions.
2. Provide specialists who documenting the cases and regional coordinators with the necessary technical assistance while their entering information into the system.
3. Provide guidelines to specialists who documenting the cases and regional coordinators on cases registration and its accordance with the procedures.
4. Communicate with Frontline AIDS staff on the technical and system issues in the database, follow-up them with Alliance staff and REAct team in regions.
5. Respond to the queries of specialists who documenting the cases and regional coordinators in every region (when they have challenges while working with database etc.).
6. Verify data in the database, so it is relevant, fully and qualitatively recorded.
7. Evaluate and analyze data; generate subsequent reports in the database.
8. Provide recommendations on the ways to improve data entry and data analysis.
9. Participate in the process of program support and project implementation optimization.
• Experience in the field of HIV/AIDS, NGOs programme/project support is highly desirable.
• Understanding of epidemiologic context of HIV/AIDS epidemic is a must.
• Knowledge of M&E basics is a plus.
• Strong analytical skills are required.
• Written and oral communication skills in Russian and Ukrainian are required.
• Working proficiency in English (upper-intermediate and above) is required.
• Relevant University degree (Public Health, Sociology, Social Work, Human Rights etc).
• Ability to think clearly and precisely articulate is essential.
• Acting as an Individual Entrepreneur or readiness to register it in a short time is required.
Please note: The position doesn’t require to have any IT or similar skills.
To know more about ICF “Alliance for Public Health”, please visit http://aph.org.ua/uk/golovna/
How to apply:
Please send your CV and a covering letter to Nadiia Semchuk, Program Officer: Research Project Coordination – email@example.com
Subject line should contain “Consultant to support REAct database”.
Deadline for applications: 6 p.m., June 14th, 2020.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.