The Financial Sector Reform Activity (FSR) in Ukraine is a five-year program funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and managed by DAI Global LLC (DAI). The purpose of the activity is to transform the country’s financial sector into a sophisticated, well-functioning, competitive market that is aligned with European Union (EU) standards and integrated into international financial systems. This transformation will mobilize private finance for sustained economic growth in Ukraine.
The FSR project is looking for candidates to fill in the Administration and Logistics Specialist position.
The Administration & Logistics Specialist will support daily administrative operations of the project, including facilities, logistics, security, and inventory, as well as record and file management, in compliance with DAI policies and USAID rules and regulations. The position will report to the Director of Administration and Finance.
• Maintain project meeting calendar, notify staff about scheduled meetings and events.
• Organize and maintain project correspondence flow.
• Register all incoming mail, and distribute mail to the appropriate person, send incoming correspondence for translation if necessary.
• Oversee and assist with proper archiving of documentation on the project Share Point.
• Maintain and timely update project’s counterparts contact lists.
• Coordinate mailing and courier services.
• Manage office maintenance, including utilities, security, cleaning, and insurance and ensure for timely payments of the office rent and other services.
• Support process of office upgrades.
• Assist with procurement of office goods and services, such as kitchen and sanitary supplies, as well as stationery and office supplies.
• Ensure adherence to operational budget for office procurement of goods and services.
• Maintain regular property inventory and reporting, ensuring that asset labels are affixed to project property and inventory records are up to date.
• Coordinate project staff travel requests and assist with travel arrangements for project staff and foreign visitors, including transportation, hotel accommodations, transfers, etc.
• Assist with logistics for meetings, workshops, trainings, and other events if needed.
• Act as alternate petty cash custodian, if needed: manage petty cash disbursements, maintain a petty cash log, participate in regular cash counts, and request a petty cash replenishment if necessary.
• Provide administrative support to COP.
• Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 5+ years of logistical and administrative experience.
• Familiarity with international donors preferred; prior experience with USAID-funded projects preferred.
• Demonstrated experience working with diverse teams in a fast-paced environment.
• Knowledge of DAI policies, procedures, and systems preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including a track record of successful coordination and effective working relations with a wide range of vendors and service providers.
• Strong communication skills both written and oral in English and Ukrainian.
Please submit Cover Letter and CV to [email protected] by September 30, 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.