The Financial Sector Reform Activity (FSR) in Ukraine is a five-year program funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and managed by DAI Global LLC (DAI). The purpose of the activity is to transform the country’s financial sector into a sophisticated, well-functioning, competitive market that is aligned with European Union (EU) standards and integrated into international financial systems. This transformation will mobilize private finance for sustained economic growth in Ukraine.
The FSR project is looking for candidates to fill in the Grants and Procurement Officer positions.
The Grants and Procurement Officer is responsible for proficiently assisting in the administration of a sizable and complex array of grants and procurement. The Grants and Procurement Officer administers the procurement vendor and grantee selection process in full compliance with USAID and DAI rules and regulations. The Grants and Procurement Officer will assist in the provision of technical and administrative support in building capacity of local sub‐grantees to effectively manage grants and oversees implementation of contract and grant awards.
• Work closely with technical teams to identify grant concepts into implementable solutions.
• Help administer the grantee selection process to ensure that policies and procedures are upheld as outlined in the approved Grants Manual and FSR’s Field Operations Manual.
• Analyze and evaluate grant applications and vendors, proposals and awards.
• Maintain all required grants management documentation and ensure entry of grants information in DAI’s electronic management system from solicitation to grant close-down.
• Ensure compliance with all applicable USAID regulations and DAI internal grants management procedures and forms.
• Maintain meticulous electronic grant records in the project management system as per checklists, project record map and procedures.
• Identify potential procurements and assist to update procurement pipelines.
• Assist with post award management of purchase orders/subcontracts.
• Assist in managing procurement including solicitations, evaluations, selection and post award activities.
• Maintain vendor relationships, contacts, and pre-qualification lists.
• Maintain purchase order and subcontract files and ensure they include all necessary accounting documentation and are “audit ready”.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in international business, procurement and grants management, with experience in USAID grants management preferred.
• Demonstrated record of achieving results in procurement and/or grants management with international development programs.
• Fluency in English is preferred, fluency in Ukrainian is required.
• Strong interpersonal skills and written and oral communication skills.
• An extremely well organized and self-directed individual with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment, and strong operational focus.
• Strong computer skills (MS Office suite) required
Please submit Cover Letter and CV to [email protected] by September 30, 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.