Європейська комісія оголошує конкурс проектів на розвиток культурного сектору. Дедлайн - 5 лютого 2018 р. (далі - англ.).
Більше грантів у розділі Гранти.
European Commission is seeking applications for its Policy project “Cultural and Creative Spaces and Cities” to strengthen existing networks and individual cultural and creative stakeholders, facilitate the interaction among them, two-way hands-on policy learning with concrete results, studies and examples of best practice.
- Bring closer together cultural and creative spaces and local decision-makers
- Help to better valorise public spaces for social and urban regeneration through culture
- Share best practice concerning social inclusion and the relations of cultural and creative spaces with their neighbourhoods
- Explore and share best practice of cultural and creative spaces with aspects of the collaborative economy and innovative models for the delivery of public services
The types of activities eligible under this call for proposals are:
- conferences, seminars, study-visits, meetings
- exchange programmes, peer learning
- training and skills development activities
- development of a web page, communication activities
- actions aiming at exchanges of good practices, manuals, reports
The total budget earmarked for the co-financing of this project is estimated at 1,500,000 EUR.
- To be eligible applicants must:
- be a public or private organisation with legal personality (natural persons are not eligible to apply for a grant under this call);
- be a single entity active in the cultural and creative sectors or a consortium of which most of its members should be active in the cultural and creative sectors
- have their registered legal office in one of the beneficiary European countries under the Creative Europe programme.
- Only applications from legal entities established in the countries participating in the Creative Europe programmes are eligible:
- EU Member States;
- Eligible non-EU third countries, participants to the Creative Europe Programme: Iceland, Norway, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Montenegro, Republic of Serbia, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine and Tunisia.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit Call for Proposals.