Програма Матра (трансформації суспільства), започаткована Міністерством закордонних справ Нідерландів в 1994 році, спрямована на підтримку перехідних процесів. Програма відкрита для подання заявок від організацій громадянського суспільства, зареєстрованих в Україні. У 2018 р. головний фокус програми спрямований на ініціативи, які сприяють проведенню та моніторингу реформ на всіх рівнях. Дедлайн - 1 березня 2018 р. (далі - англ.).
Більше грантів у розділі Гранти.
Over the years civil society organizations in Ukraine have strengthened their participation in decision making processes in an atmosphere of openness, accountability and mutual responsibility between various social and political actors. Over the years the Matra program has been tuned to needs and challenges faced by civil societies in the countries where the Matra program is being implemented. In 2018 the Matra programme remains focused on Rule of Law and Good Governance.
More specifically, the Matra programme 2018 will support initiatives of civil society organisations aimed at assisting and monitoring of the implementation of reforms, both at the central and local levels, promoting transparency and accountability of government structures through capacity building and monitoring.
The following priority areas have been identified:
- facilitation and monitoring of reforms in the area AA implementation, specifically in the areas of combatting corruption;
- improvement of rule of law and democratic practices at the central and local levels through constructive civic oversight.
The Matra Program is open for applications from civil society organisations registered in Ukraine and encourages national, local and regional organisations to apply.
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
- be registered according to Ukrainian legislation and work in the field in line with organisation’s statute;
- have adequate track record and proven management capacity and expertise in the selected area(s) of intervention;
- have an efficient decision-making structure which can take legal responsibility for the administration and use of funds;
- have the nesessary capacity and the network to achieve stated results.
The project proposal is expected to meet the following criteria:
• address one or more of the above-mentioned priorities;
• demonstrate the change-making potential in the selected area(s) of intervention;
• identify strategies that ensure sustainability of the interventions/activities;
• be designed in accordance with the application form;
• maximum project duration is up to 24 months;
• identify the organisation’s own financial and in-kind resources allocated to the proposed project (not less than 15% of the total budget);
• the requested contribution should range in principle between UAH 2,000,000 and
- the starting date of the project should be not earlier than 1 June 2018.
Furthermore, in order to qualify for support the proposal should not duplicate activities funded by one or more other donors.
Submission of the project proposal:
A soft copy of the project proposal in English should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org . A hard copy of the project proposal with all supporting documents should be posted or delivered to the following address:
Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands
Kontraktova Ploshcha 7
The deadline for submission is 1 of March 2018.
The selection of the projects to be supported within the Matra Programme will take place by 15 April 2017 at latest. All applicants will be informed of the results by e-mail.
The announcement signaling the exhaustion of funds will be posted on the web-site of the Embassy.
All questions related to the Programme should be forwarded to:
For more information on possibilities in the Matra Programme, look at the news on this website. There you will find more detailed information on programme of this year.
If you have remaining questions, contact the embassy or the consulate.